About Me

My photo
Explorer, educator, geographer, cruise lecturer, travel writer and dedicated conservationist - all of these titles describe Professor Bel's ability to share her great passion for travel and wildlife with others

Sunday, February 5, 2012

THANK YOU !

THANK YOU! THANK YOU all of you who sent those beautiful little messages & letters !! I cried my eyeballs out reading them all morning and still have FROG eyes. I have not stopped crying since reading them. 
So very sweet!
I guess it is in trouble times you find out who really loves you and who's lives you've touch. Thank you for this beautiful gesture! 

I Love you Alex, Rick, Martin, Colleen, Cassy, Cassey, Sean, Stace, Brit, Tanya !

NO matter where life takes me next we will always be in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment