About Me

My photo
Explorer, educator, geographer, cruise lecturer, travel writer and dedicated conservationist - all of these titles describe Professor Bel's ability to share her great passion for travel and wildlife with others

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Alex & Carnival Breeze in Summer 2012 WooHoo!

Hey Bel-
I am also going to send you my 48 slide presentation.  You are really going to like it:) And I just went to staples to print and put my portfolio together.  It is now done and you are going to be very proud:) I will hand it in when I get back next spring.  Bel!!!!! This has been the best contract ever.  I also got recommended from the office to open up the Carnival Breeze in Summer 2012 out of Italy.  I want to thank you for your support and you truly have been a big inspiration for me during my years at St.Cloud State  and during my internship program Fall 2011.  It's my last year omg lol
Thank you Bel:) sincerely, Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment