About Me

My photo
Explorer, educator, geographer, cruise lecturer, travel writer and dedicated conservationist - all of these titles describe Professor Bel's ability to share her great passion for travel and wildlife with others

Saturday, December 17, 2011

T&T NEWS Makers: Alex Karls will be on Carnival Breeze 2012 !!!

CONGRATS TO OUR LITTLE SHINING STAR ALEX!!!!
You deserve that & more Alex!

OMG Bel-
I just got accepted to the Carnival Breeze. The Breeze is a brand new ship to carnival. I will be out of Barcelona, Spain for six months. Bel!!!!! I am so excited for this new opportunity and i can't wait. I will give you more details about my dates on when I will be leaving. I will be there sometime next April or May 2012. The first voyage is in June:)

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to you.
See you Jan:) Miss You

No comments:

Post a Comment